Monday, November 21, 2005

Catching Up....

Well it's been forever since I blogged - glad to see that people are still using this as a source of communication. Nothing much is new with me I'm just getting over the flu; I was away from work sick in bed all last week and I also developed a viral infection that I am still fighting. Yuck! Work has been super busy even though I have cut down my hours from 10.5hrs/day(6:30-5) to 9.5hrs/day (7:15 - 4:45). I feel the 1 hour difference is making huge changes in my life though....I love it! For those who I haven't told yet I no longer have school to worry about as I temporarily dropped out at the beginning of October. I still have not decided if I am going to go back in January or ever for that matter and if I do if I will continue my current field (Child & Youth Counsillor) or try something new. The relief of not having school 2 -3 nights a week after working a full day is so fabulous...I feel as if I have a socail life again and according to Keira I've always had a busy social life so you can imagine it now- HA HA!

34 more days til Christmas!! or 33 more shopping days!! and 31 more days til I leave!! This may scare some people but I am feeling good about Christmas creeping up so soon. I am about 30% done my Christmas shopping and have started to figure out who I am mailing cards to etc. I think I am more nervous about going to my parents house in Medicine Hat, Alberta than I am of the actual shopping terror! *Laughs*. The coldest winter I have had was when I was 6 years old I think when me, my mom and dad went to Erin's place in Salmon Arm(remember Aunt Jo and Uncle Bo and everyone was there!!) Brrr!! I talked to my Mom on Saturday and it was already getting down to - 9 at night.....hmmm....anyone know where I can buy some muclucks and a parka!! I am excited about going to visit my Mom though....her and Bill (step-dad) have lived there for almost 7 years now and I have never gone to visit! Oooops!

Besides work, being sick and Christmas - I've just been hanging out with my friends, going out meeting new people (sorry no new guy yet Key - I'm still looking though), going to the pubs/bars, trying to get back into shape, going to kids bday parties, going to concerts/plays etc

Key - What's your new address and phone number etc?? How do you like the new place?? Are you feeling better? Which car broke down? I think it's time to sell them both and get yourself a reliable family car. Oh by the way I agree with Melissa you need to start taking pics of your belly and posting them too!

Melissa - You look so cute in your Halloween costume! How are you feeling lately?? Any new baby news to share on your dear little girl? What's your due date again? How's Matt?

Erin - Hot costume chicky! How's Rob??

To Everyone Else - Hellooooo!! *laughs* Hope everything and everyone is doing fabulous!

Talk to you all soon!!

Key & Erin - did you get an update of pics from my website thing lately?? (within last 2 weeks?)

No comments: