Sunday, February 25, 2007

i'm going to hell

as the title says... I'm going to hell. Today Drew and I went looking at puppies in Langly and we decided to get one. TEEHEEE...we are getting a mini dachshund! We put the deposit on her today and will pick her up in 2 weeks when she is ready to come home. She is beautiful! She is black and tan and has long hair and is also the runt.We picked her because she had the best temperament as I will be taking her to work with me everyday. I can't have a squirmy puppy jumping out of clients arms and off wheel chairs and stuff. It would break her little legs.
OOooooh we got a new full sized dishwasher yesterday! its fancy with nice buttons and its on wheels to wheel it to the sink. but yeah I have to run off to work.
I'll post pics soon of little pup..
Ooooh any good names for her?
Kirsten

No comments: