Thursday, February 22, 2007

V-Town

That's funny, I didn't have any trouble switching to the new blogger. I just signed in and there was a button to click on. I just had to sign in with my gmail name and password and now that's what I use to sign in every time.

Angelina has had a massive growth spurt in the last month. She is now in the 25th percentile for weight, so I guess she would have been off-the-charts small a few weeks ago. The doctor said it's just fine, she's just destined to be small. And... she crawls! She just started so she only goes a few feet, but soon she'll be motoring around like a little pro.

That Chinese parade looks so interesting! Oh, I wish we lived in a big city so we could do cool stuff like that. I would take Angelina to museums and the science centre and the zoo. I take her to pet stores here, one per week. She really likes looking at the critters. This spring we'll be going to Van and doing some of that fun big-city stuff like the aquarium. We'll also be introducing Angelina to Dave and to Lisa, and hopefully catching up with Sam and Lee, Kirsten and Drew, and Jess and Jonas.

No comments: