Monday, February 26, 2007

There's snow on my lawn AGAIN!!


Hello All!

I haven't blogged in awhile so I wanted to come on, check in and catch everyone up on some things in my world but first....HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY KEY!!!! I won't be able to log on tomorrow so you get early wishes from me....Love you & Miss you lots! Hope you have a great bday with that adorable little girl of yours and Matt. Can you believe we're a quarter of a century this year how times flies! I remember us just entering our teenage years.

Kirsten - Very cute puppy - minus the crazy outfits....I really like the name Lola, seems to suit her. My only other suggestion would be naming her after yours & Drews favourite something....fav band, singer, movie character, city etc.

Key - Do you have any idea when you, Matt and Gina are coming down to Vancouver?? I told you when I'm up there right?? Most likely May Long Weekend and then for sure August 3 - 12.
So this afternoon I kept on hearing that is was snowing in Vancouver..but at work all I saw was rain, until I got home...I seriously have an inch of snow on my front lawn and since it's so cold tonight it's not melting - what the darn!! I totally thought I heard that the groundhog predicted spring coming - didn't he??? What else - Lee and I went to the Giants Hockey game last night we beat Kamloops 6-1 it was great!! We sat 4th row right behind one of the nets so much fun and the best part we got the tickets for free!! Sweeet! Above is a dorky picture I took of Lee and I....we both look awful but in some creepy way I like it - LOL!! We hit the 8 month mark on Saturday....and realized that we will be in Whistler for our 9 months - we rented a 2 bedroom lodge for 3 days/2 nights - we needed a weekend away just by ourselves and the outdoors, hopefully the weather co-operates so we can get some hiking in.

No comments: