Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Angelina Update

Look how sweet I am mama. Let's go buy me things.

Mama says I am her gift from heaven


Me and Daddy are best buddies!

Look at me, I'm a gymnast!


Look, I have hair now!

Angelina has learned so much new stuff so fast!

  • She stands with no hands, just resting her belly against the couch
  • She says "baba" and I'm quite sure she's referring to me (she can't say "m" yet)
  • She slides backwards around the house.
  • She loves to share, i.e. put things in my mouth: she has fed me her bottle and cheerios, and loves to suck on her finger and then give it to me to suck on.
  • She can play peekaboo! She covers her face and I say, "where's Angelina?" then she uncovers and laughs!
  • She loves to cuddle! When we're holding her she will pinch or stroke our necks and she'll dig under our shirts to snuggle our skin

She is so much fun. Me and Matt are so in love with her that it's hard to bear! We didn't know what happiness was until we had our little family.

No comments: