Monday, February 26, 2007

Lola






LOL yes I know you know how I feel about poop. LOL. But I just don't think that poopsie is a name for a cute little pup.. I have been calling her Lola to myself. Drew has been calling her Maisie. Like maise (corn) then ie.. I still like Lola though. And we still have 2 weeks until we pick her up. So throw more ideas out there for me.
As I promised here are some pics of her.. Sorry about ther having to be dressed up. The women that has the pups also does calendars and so dresses all her pups up. So the only pic with out clothing on her is with me and Drew. Please don't mind the double chin on me.. I didnt realise that I gained so much weight... I swear I haven't gained weight in my stomach or legs it seems to have gone straight to my double chin. Oh well Shit happens.
Ok well thats all that has hap pend since yesterday
lates
Kirsten

No comments: