Saturday, September 23, 2006

About everything

Hey there guys.
Just an update, Hailey is doing so well now. She is almost 3 times her birth weight now. She weighs 5 lbs 13 oz. And yes Keira, you were right, she was supposed to be due on Sept 19th, so she really is starting to look like a healthier baby now. LOL she was kinda alienish and pitiful before.

I am liking Children's Lit, but my teacher is a flake and there is SO much work for it considering it's a second year class. But we get to read a whole bunch of cool books but not really any of the classics: Artemis Fowl, Ender's Game, The Sky is Falling (which I'm so excited to read again!), and a few others that I can't think of right now. But we also get to create our own picture children's book!! Anyone have any good ideas for me? That would be much appreciated. We also are doing group projects (groan) and we did one already on Pinocchio and what the moral lessons and everything are, and then we are about to do one on the legend of King Arthur. It's so interesting. What did you like about it Sam?

Sam - OMG you seem so busy lately, that's insane.
Keira - yikes, it snowed?! Did it stick?! That would be so scary cause I'm assuming none of you have snow tires on yet, right? It would've been a great change, but I love my sunshine lol. Did you take Angelina out in it? If so, what did she think of it?

OOOH it's my bday coming up on Friday the 29th... have NO idea what to do for it... I feel like I have done so much for them before and now I can only do and think of boring things lol. What do you guys do for your bdays?

Thanks for all of your concern about Hailey. It is wonderful. I will send new pictures next time.

Robyn

No comments: