Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Erin, Happy Birthday Nicole!



Remember these wings cuz? They are from the halloween when we were angels. I don't have my scanner here or I would post a really cute picture of it.



My little Puddin' Pop



I know I've done this one before, but she looks so frigging cute in our bed! Look, she doesn't even make a bulge in the covers!

Thank you, I think she is adorable too. We went to the doctor the other day. Angelina weighs 14lbs 4oz now. Also the doctor confirmed that she has colic, not that I needed a label to know that she cries alot. Her little teeth are about to pop out; that doesn't help.

On Friday at about 10am it snowed, and I mean really snowed! Big, giant, unrelenting snowflakes. It's pretty cold and frosty up here all the time now. It's a nice change.

Hailey is so cute! She looks like a regular baby now! This is about the time she was supposed to be born, right? I always wanted to take Children's Lit but could never fit it in. Are you taking that class Rob? Tell me all about it!

No comments: