Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Alive!

Hello my lovely cousins and friends - I am alive!

Let's see to sum up what I've been doing I am just going to randomly type things...lol....okay here it goes:
Went on vacation to Vegas, San Fran, and cabin, was in a wedding in Blaine WA, got held at border and accused of smuggling drugs, been dating someone for just over 2 months now, new jobsite for work, got a raise, going to Whistler tomorrow, Mom is coming here for 10 days, turned 24 at the end of August, one of my best friends had her baby, lost 4 pounds, planning a trip to Europe for next spring, lots of camping, going to the Canucks pre-season game on Tues etc

so that's me - haha! Glad to see everyone is doing well and love all the pictures of the babies. Key, Erin, Melissa - I can't make it up for Thanksgiving my mom is in town!
Key - Gina is adorable and growing so fast!
Ang - Hailey is so tiny and precious, glad to hear everything is alright.
I've taken Children's Lit - I loved it!!

Anyways going out for coffee with one of my gals who got dumped this morning and then watching the season premiere of our favourite show together(Greys Anatomy) but I wanted to say hi since its been forever!!

No comments: