Thursday, January 11, 2007



Hello All! If any one has been watching the news or reading the papers you know that Vancouver is going thru hell right now with our weather and that our city is literally falling apart! the weird part is that I understand the whole lock freezing thing, the slippery roads, the everything - tonight is suppose to get down to -7 not including wind shield...umm hello!! This is Vancouver!! haha!

Key - Gina is growing up so fast - and she's so beautiful! I know when I am coming up to the cabin already this summer....but hopefully I can come up for a weekend sooner or you guys can come down here. Gosh, I miss you.....if you're not super busy one day and need a "mama" break - come on line so we can catch up.

Here's a new picture of Lee and I - It's from my annual cousin xmas that we have every year one my mom's side. One of the main activities we do during the night is crazy gingerbread house making - and in the picture is the turn out for this years mayhem....if you can believe it this years gb house is soo tame....normally it's a dirty (as in mind), crazy house...with candy santas with silver bullet candies in their heads, and yellow snow and paths that look like penis'. The only thing about this pic I don't like is you can tell I've gained weight and it wasn't even xmas yet (pic taken on Dec 23).

Anyways hope everyone is doing well and keep on blogging!

No comments: