Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Aaaahhhh...

Matt just had a bunch of days off and it was sooo nice. We slept in until 7 or 8 every day, got tons of stuff done around the house, and Matt got to spend more time with Angelina than he ever has.

I have lots of pictures of course, but we relocated the computer and I'm missing the little cord to plug the camera in and get them.

Angelina is doing some really cool stuff. She can stand while holding on to something with just one hand, and the race is on to see whether she will crawl or just go straight to walking (like Matt did as a baby). Angelina eats just about every meal as finger foods now. I always had trouble getting her to eat until I tried just cutting real foods into little bits for her. Now she eats anything (brussels sprouts, lemons, etc.), as long as she gets to do it. She's my sweet little control freak! Just like daddy, again.

I'm curious to know, Sam, what else is on your book of favourite pastimes? PS If you think you're old, listen to what we did on New Year's: ate pizza, watched half a movie, tried to stay up 'til midnight but only made it 'til 11:15. Haha! It was really fun though, believe it or not. I'd rather hang out with Matt and Angelina any night.

I'm going to start seriously looking for a job now. It's definately harder to do when you also have to find good childcare and start both at the exact same time!

Has anyone made New Year's resolutions?

No comments: