Sunday, January 14, 2007

Taboo sex show




well hello all.
Wow I think that everyone in the world needs to go to the taboo sex show. I know I will be going every year from now. Drew and I came in second to win a trip to mexico for a week.
We are going to Victoria the first weekend of Feb to see my ex Tim and his wife. They just had a new baby girl named Aubrey. She is adorable.. but not as cute as little Gina.
My vote is of the one that Sam posted. It is so cute. What is the beautiful baby thing? Is it like a pagent for babies or a contest of something?
Drew and I are getting so excited about having kids.. Still waiting though (not my choice).
We had an awesome christmas and loved our tip back home. We spent christmas eve at the Galloways and christmas with my parents. We saw Keira and Matt and my very first time meeting Gina on Boxing day.
Drew and I just bought all new living room furniture. We love it. Its all white with a red couch and we will be painting the wall brown next weekend.

Picture number 1 is of Drew, Greg and his gf maureen by one of the blown down trees in Stanley Park. Note: this is only one tree not two
Picture number 2 is of Stinkfoot and Igore sleeping on the chair
Picture number 3 is of our new living room.
Thats all.
Kirsten

No comments: