Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wasabi

Matt got his mark back from his very last CGA exam (that he took in early December) and he passed with Honours. Congratulations Sugarbear!

Angelina and I are both really really sick now. Angelina doesn't cry when I blow my nose anymore, but she sure gets pissed of when I try to wipe hers. Poor little muffin.

We couldn't go to our playgroup this week, but we went last week and Angelina had fun. For me it was fascinating to see all the other babies... there were about five babies all the exact same age as Angelina. I knew that Angelina was small, but I didn't realize just how small! The other 8 month-olds were twice her size. They were huge, with enormous pudgy faces and gigantic tree-trunk legs. Also their faces were dispropotionate, more baby-like I guess. Don't get me wrong, they were very cute, but very, very different than Angelina. They behaved differently too. During storytime, all the other babies cried or ate or went to sleep. Angelina was the only baby out of a dozen who sat still, completely engrossed by the storyteller.

Tara and Matt just had a baby boy! His name is Tyler James McInnes.

No comments: