Monday, December 18, 2006

4 days till family!



Well not a lot of news here. I talked to Keira for the first time in ages and made a date to see her for the first time since she was 7 months pregnant. I’ll be coming back to the mainland on Friday!! I’m so excited. I hope the roads will be good enough to drive on. That would just ruin Christmas for Drew and I. We are looking forward to introducing our newest baby Huckleberry to our families.
Drew and I are going to be buying a new car this spring. We are looking at a Subaru outback, or some sort of Toyota. We like the reddish color that isn’t red but isn’t orange.. yeah… dad has a couple used on his lot.
Our friends Pam and Joe from Manitoba are moving to the Okanagan this summer and they have gotten engaged! (key you met them at our wedding)
But yeah. I’m so excited about Christmas this year. We actually have not opened our gifts early! (we have opened them early every year we have been together) So we have a tree full of gifts!
That’s about it.
Key see you on the 26th bright and early!
K

No comments: