Monday, May 09, 2005

12 days

Remind us never to go camping with Dave... we've heard about two camping trips and they both ended in the emergency room. Poor Katie, hope she's all better.

We got the invitations friday and some guests already have them, the rest are in the mail.

Thank you to my bridesmaids for a fantastic weekend from which I am not yet recovered. There was an enormous shower at which I was showered with a truckload of gifts, some of which made me blush and Matt's mom have a series of heart attacks. We also played lots of fun games. Then I was completely blown away by a movie-theme dinner and party where I drank more than I have since highschool, some people learned way too much about others, and we had a full-house sleepover. I will never underestimate the gals' ability to surprise me again; they got into my house to decorate and stock my fridge and made me think that I made the dinner plans.

No comments: