Friday, May 13, 2005

BeAuTiFuL....

Hello Hello Hello....only 8 days left! Crazy how fast time has flown! feels like just yesterday team sugar just got engaged....awe.....

so i have started to put together a site with all the pictures like i mentioned in my last blog....so i'll let u all check out the URL and see what i have so far....i'll keep adding so keep checking.....

http://public.fotki.com/ErinKeough/keiras_bridal_showe/

if that doesn't work for some reason, let me know!

n e ways keira's makup trial went well.....i have TONS of makeup girls if u need any, or need me to do ur makeup..thats up to you! i'm up for anything.....i'll polish nails too if we have some time, i'll try and get some nice pinks together but i think i'm just going with a french polish on my toes! so let me know...

talk to you lata!

~Erin~

No comments: