Friday, May 13, 2005

Have no fear!

Hey Keira everyone,
Keira I would be happy to make you your pillow.
I'll also pick up the flowers and help decorate with Ang and your ma. I'll be going threw Kelowna on the way to the wedding. tell me how you want the pillow.. if you want any color on the lace.. anything. also do you want me to put some lace in the middle of the pillow so we can tie the rings to it so they don't fall off. or just leave it?
Is there anything eles that I can do for you on the day of the wedding?? Drew will aso help if there is anything the men need help doing or women. who ever. I'm getting so excited for 2 reasons. I have never been to a wedding before. and I have never had a bestfriend get married before... I"m sooo happy!
also did someone say they need roomates?? me and drew will be happy to share a room with somone.
kirsten Annie

No comments: