Thursday, May 12, 2005

Countdown

I am scared of your advice Sam... but remember I don't need as much advise as you might think in the gettin' freaky department. Grr baby!

I think we'll use Canon for the aisle walk, even though it's typical. I want Claire de Lune (not the version you remember from playing the recorder in grade 4) but Matt thinks it's too "movie". The song I still need is the cheerful one that plays as soon as the ceremony is done and we're walking down the aisle. walking back up the aisle. As far as the man/wife dance, we're scrapping that. No one ask us to dance, we won't do it.

I'm feeling bad for my parents... the only people they have to sit with now are their own moms, who will go to bed early and then there will be just the two of them, and they don't get along. There isn't enough room at the Garcia table to put them there (and they wouldn't fit in anyway). I don't know what to do.

No comments: