Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chit Chat

The photo-uploader isn't working but I've got a buttload of new pics to post later.

I did find Angelina a baby Halloween costume and it is so fucking cute! If anyone else is looking they should go to Second Street in Vernon, where there are lots of cute warm furry costumes for $13! They're too big for Hailey unfortunately. M and I are going to Kelowna tomorrow and I'll see if Toadstool has any hats with ears 'cause that might be all she can fit. Does Hailey have a tiny head?

Angelina weighs 15 pounds now and has two teeth. We bought her a highchair so she can eat dinner with us at the table now! She is such a sweet little munchkin!

Wohoo Sam, my future cousin-in-law looks good! Am I right that Sienna looks just like her mama?

Kirsten you will not believe how many needles you have to get when you are pregnant. These blood ones will just meld in with all the other shots!

No comments: