Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hey there guys
Keira, I know your frustration, I went looking for a Halloween Costume to LITTLE baby Hailey and there are none. I looked almost everywhere I could think of. They only have toddler ones. I don't know why this is. I thought I saw baby ones before somewhere another year. Did you have any luck yet? If you did, please let me know. Are you guys going to be able to go trick-or-treating?

Those pics of Gina are SOO cute :) It sucks that she is screaming lots now. Do you think that is going to stop now?

Here is the newest picture of Hailey from Thanksgiving:


Isn't she SO adorable?!









Keira, I would still love to get together with you guys sometime soon and see Gina and you once again. Just tell me what is good for you and when. I understand that you can't take Gina out that much.

:) Robyn

No comments: