Monday, October 16, 2006

greetings

well I haven't posted in ages. We have been busy with work and school. I am leaving my current job to go to a much better paying job that is Union. No more of this non-profit shit.
We had thinksgiving at our place this year and Greg and his girlfriend and my aunt shar from Manitoba and also my parents and a couple of friends also made it! It was a little nerve wracking having to cook for so many people.
I;m also going to school to upgrade a couple of courses. I"m doing my LPN course in 2007 and very excited. Drew has 2 years left in school. When we are finnished then we want to buy in Kamloops. there are some pretty nice homes in Kamloops that are 40 grand cheaper then my friggen 700 foot apt.
I bought hockey tickets for Drew and I for tonights canucks game. We got a sweet ass deal on them!
Ang if you ever come into town and need a place to stay you can let me know and I"ll pull out the extra bed. Same goes for you Sammi...
but yeah.. shits been good for us lately. and I'm pretty happy. but pretty lonely as well.
Keira I really miss you and we should start talking like we used to.
Keira you may be happy to know that I have been doing blood tests to see how a baby will do with mine and Drews blood types. And we have had the go ahead to start if ew would like! Though I will will need to get shots every couple of months for my weirdo blood type. We arent' having kids quite yet.. but likely in the next year.. 2 years may be pushing it.
but yes... I have no baby news as... well.... I don't know anyone with babies.. and I have never met baby Gina. Ohh. well I have a little news.. I am a god mother to 2 kids now.. Gabrielle was born a few months ago. and then ofcourse Heidi still.
but yeah. Ang keep me updated on any wedding progress.. and Keira send me an e-mail.. I would like to know what is going on in your life.
Kirsten

No comments: