Friday, October 27, 2006

where to start!?

well lots has happend within the last couple of days.. its kinda crazy. And very exciting and intimdating. I have a very good new job. my new title is Executive vocational trainer. I will be teaching a class of mentally disabled women life skill, for example. Computers, resumes, money management, canadina studdies and also will be helping the women start a small fundraising business to raise money for functions like camping and hiking and stuff like that.
So yeah its a well paying job and lets me have the afternoons off for classes. I start at 7am and go to 3 mon to fri.. I think this will be the first job that I have been able to have weekends off.
Also we have bought some new funiture! pretty sweet shit too. (for us) its retro 1950s.. but very funky and cool. the back of the couch pulls down to make a double bed.. its the weirdest thing I have ever seen. We also are buying a very old wraught iron bed frame... it even has lichen on it. (it has a clear coat over so I wont have weird shit falling on me while I sleep). but yeah... Ooooh and a full sized portable dishwasher... if you know anyone that wants to buy a countertop dishwasher in Vancouver let me know.. it comes with a sweet stand.. I have pics if you e-mail me. kirstenanddrew@gmail.com ( I know there are a couple of Keiras Friends or relitives that read this from Van.. so just throwing it out there.)
sor some reason blogspot wont let me delete anything here or spell check... so sorry everyone for my horrible spelling mistakes.. Oh and also Drew has gotten a new part time job working on the set of "Men in Trees" he hasn't started yet. but its pretty exciting!
but yeah.. so thats all the new stuff going on in my neck of the woods.
Kirsten

No comments: