Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hey Keira that would be awesome if we could use the arbour! I don't know if I mentioned it but they are moving the one at the park to down below by the playground!!?? Wow, I didn't expect decorations for it too! :) cool. I had the same thing with the Guisachan House... couldn't tell ya. Are they getting married?

Yes, I am back to work and in the swing of things again... I started back Aug.1 and am working out of the Armstrong station now. I love it here so much more! Too many problems with co workers in enderby. The back is better-my energy healer guru guy fixed me!

Wow! Where the hell did September go, and Aug and the rest of the year!!! Does anyone else feel the same way?? I guess you said the same thing when you were planning your wedding too hey Keira? but this year has gone fast! Do you guy's know when or if you are moving down the hill before ski season??? where are you thinking of going? Armstrong still? are you still looking at buying or just renting(pissing your money away like the rest of us! :) ?
What is Angelina being for halloween??

No comments: