Friday, April 22, 2005

hummm...a bit confuzzled

hey there key....just read the last post so i am going to just ask some questions about it or make some comments.... and I (Key) will answer the comments in blue.


  • 9:00am for the hair is quite early......we need to make sure we have a bottle of hairspray with us at all times...hahaha...with 7 hours till the ceremony we'll probs need to sray! but we'll make doo..... I was worried about that too but they said no way will our hair come out. PS remember you figured the hair would take a really long time. So if we're at the salon till 1:00, then we have 3 hours (not 7) to get dressed, get made up, eat, and get to the ceremony (a good half hour away)
  • glad to hear u bought a tanning pass...i have stopped tanning but i am going to start up again this weekend....hehehe...i've blinded myself by the white! hahaha Blinded by the white... wake up like a douche, in the middle of the night...
  • good on ya bout the dress, glad all thats taken care of... Well no, but that one part is. Still several visits to go
  • confused how on the table centerpieces??? The short version: I'm apprehensive becuase I'm not sure they'll look nice and I don't want to spend a second 100+ and still have ugly centrepieces. Also, I found Ivy but I can't buy it yet becuase apparently they all get spider mites no matter what you do. Even the ones in the store had them. I don't want them in my house!
  • what game are we leading once we get back to the reception? I'll explain it later
  • when would u like me to do the place setting cards? Well there are still a few weeks and I'm not anal so whenever you want. If you want to get them out of the way soon just tell me when you're home and I'll bring 'em over.
  • WHAT THE HECK ARE ICEBREAKERS??? I'm astounded that you're asking now; I have talked about them since blog number one. They are group games that cause everybody to interact and wind up making everyone friendly and happy. There are millions of them; just google "icebreaker games" and you'll see.
  • and the gift opening is in vernon at your mom's place? if so i'll need an address and who is transporting all the gifts (if they are brought to the wedding and not straight to the gift opening) and wut time??? Everybody will need the address. We'll make up some sort of little paper with the address and time and give it out at the wedding and announce it as well. We haven't set an exact time, but late morning is a normal time (to account for sleeping in). One or two of us will have to load presents into our cars, but there won't be alot of presents remember. Only like up to 15.

ok well i think thats all i am confused bout right now so get back to me! **One more thing: I'm getting my practice hairdo next Saturday (April 30). Can you do my practice makeup on that day too?**

TTYL

Erin

No comments: