Friday, April 01, 2005

There's a story of a man and lady....

We got our dresses! We got our dresses! They are so pretty! They are so pretty! Woohoo!

Key & Matt - any word from the Reverend? Did you ask for 2:00pm or 3:00pm??? I think the draft scheduleI wrote up when I was there.

Erin & Key - Let me know how the visit goes with the florist? Would the florist have any ivy plants???? Worth asking, isn't it?

Bridesmaids- Party Planning needs to be finished; I will e-mail you all on Monday. Please think about what we talked about and e-mail me with ideas.

Dave, Key & Matt - how are the invitations looking?

Key & Matt - have you got the address etc from Nicole yet?

Key & Matt (maybe Jill) - I need3 pictures.....1) Key & matt - recent is better(one that Dave took possibly?) 2) Key as a child/teenager...if you don't give me one I'll find one! 3) Matt as a child/teenager.

Wedding Pictures- Like I mentioned before Candid shots are great i.e. just being yourself, walking away(pics from behind), laughing, kissing etc. Also, fun ones like men in sunglass, girls showing leg are always fun, 1 or 2 Bride & Groom shots (head shot & full body), Group pics of Girls and Guys, Wedding Party Picture(maybe get copies so everyone can have one?), the hand pic Erin suggested is cool. Umm...something funky like bubbles could be cool.

Key - Who are you still waiting Pics from in the Wedding Party???

No comments: