Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm home!

Ok everyone I am at home..
Keira I'll do the music if you would like. as long as I can mingle as well. I don't want to be stuck somewhere away from everyone els.. I aso want to dance a bit.. and drink.. yes..
My move went very well. Jill I e-mailed you back. so give me the down low..
Ang.. I may have a car by then.. here is my e-mail.. kirstenanddrew@gmail.com.. e-mail me and I'll tell you if I need a ride or not.. my dad is trying to get our new car all fixed up.. but yeah..
if you guys need I can harrass Tanya at work and get the down low on her.. Has ANYONE gotten a hold of her?? if you are reading this Tanya.. it only taked 5 min out of your busy schedual to read this and reply.. or even reply to the phone calls and e-mails. It's courtasy to help bridesmailds out when you are one... and if you have been talking to people lately then sorry. but yeah. Sounds like you fell off the face of this earth...
Ang did you want to go halfers on a dorm room?? the one with the pull out bed and the normal bed?? Keira mentioned that you may.. and if not then thats cool too.
hmmm..
but yes I can also help with decorations and can pick up ferns from somewhere as well. just let me know what I can do..
Ang get back to me soon about the dorm room so we can book!
ok well thats all.
Hopefully someone will e-mail me and tell me the plans..
Keira I"m going to come early on sat maybe on Fri to visit you.. I miss you sooo much
ok and if anyone needs me I am at my parents house until the weekend.. 250 546 9869.. and then after that we will living in Drews parents pasement suit and the number there is 250 579 5723.. call me
Kirsten!

No comments: