Thursday, April 14, 2005

HURRAY!!

ok Keira we ar eon for the 23... game night just became a whole lot more fun!!! I think that we will stay in Armstrong until Saturday then hitchhike to you house. We still don't have a car for a couple of weeks. Dad still has to do more work..
Just incase no one knows.. Drew and I are moving back to bc.. So will be able to come to Keira and Matts wedding. Keira we have booked our dorm.. Yikes reminds me of old times at UCC. Well Drew is doing that as we speek. Muffy is at puppy daycare right now.. she went 2 days ago and they put this pretty pink bow in her hair and pained her nails pink.. I wonder what they will do to her today.. only 4 more nights until we will be in bc!!! I'm so excited.
but yeah we are on for the 23rd.. will I have any time with just you by any chance? I want to spend some time with you since I haven't seen you in almost a year and a half.. christmas 2 christmases ago..
keep it real
oh and tanya why are you pulling an other disappearing act? you can't be to busy to call someone for 5 min to confirm shit eh???
KirfenAnnies!

No comments: