Friday, January 27, 2006

25 and 33

I got the shower invite in the mail a couple days ago, thanks for sending me one Erin. It's so pretty! The shower is still a month away but I'm totally excited. I'm looking forward to hearing the aunties' stories about my cousins when they were babies. And all the good food. Mmmmm, potluck. Brunch on the 27th sounds good too! Mmmm, brunch.

I won another poker game on Tuesday and now I get to be in a final tournament March 1 where the prize is a trip to Vegas! Matt still has a chance to qualify and I'm sure he will. Last night was brutal though. Me, Matt and Matt got 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place (twice!) instead of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Okay I guess that doesn't sound too bad, but it totally was. I was bad.

I think it's silly to worry so much about the Conservatives. Even if Harper is pro-life, an anti-abortion law (and such things) would never be passed, no chance, it's not even worth thinking about at all. The Conservatives are just barely in there and they won't be able to change anything drastically anyway. The Liberals are totally f*ed up. If we had elected Liberal again, wouldn't that be just about as stupid as the Americans voting Bush in again? We're smarter than that.

Yay Aerosmith! I never cared for concerts but I had something on my life-list that I crossed off on the honeymoon: to ride a rollercoaster. It was freaky-deaky. Hey I am not a total nerd, I just have only lived in tiny towns and never been anywhere where there was a rollercoaster. Most of my list is places in the world that I want to see. What do you guys have on your lists?

We were a little late telling Dave about the pregnancy, but of course we did, last fall! Maybe we'll take a trip to Van this year and show off our little puddin'pop. I should ask the daddybear before I make promises like that though. Or was that a threat?

Well, we were dumb again and didn't get Melissa's pic off her camera even though she brought it. We took another one though. I look sooooo weird in it and Melissa looks alot smaller than she is because of her angle (she's actually way bigger than me). But we could barely convince one of the Matts to get up and take one picture, let alone two. Maybe next week will be more successful. Anyway here we are at 25 and 33 (!!!!) weeks.

No comments: