Friday, January 13, 2006

just real quick.....

#1: i'm starting to think that walmart WOULD be a better choice to do our registries at just because it wouldn't be so confusing for people. just with the babys r us registry, people can log on to the website and look at what's on our lists and then go get them at say walmart or whatever, that's just where i was going with that. but maybe the same can be done for the walmart registries. UGH. but no one should order anything online, it's more expensive.

#2: i've been trying to figure out for the past two days how to get those pics of me and keira off my camera and onto my mom's crappy computer, and no such luck yet. me and keira will be in kelowna on wednesday tho, so maybe i'll pop back into my place there and download them quickly so everyone can enjoy them!

#3: thanks sammi for the nice comment, i feel so loved :0)!

okay so i think that's it, for now at least. YAY i'm so excited!!!

No comments: