Monday, March 20, 2006

As Promised


The last belly pic, I'm way bigger now!

Daddy and baby, awwwww.

Me & M with our babies, one born, one not yet!

We had a great weekend. We spent most of Saturday walking around car lots in Kelowna and it was so nice out, I actually got a bit of a sunburn. And yes, we got a new Sugarmobile! It's a 2001 Toyota Echo with some nice features and incredibly low kms. We're picking it up tonight. Sunday we did the bedroom and the nursery.

This week we'll be selling the other car. She's a really good car, I'll miss the old gal. But I'm looking forward to driving around in our spiffy new car and putting in the carseat and "baby on board" sign.... help, I can't find one of those! If anyone sees them please let me know. They don't seem to exist anymore!

Yep I meant Mexico, not SA. Blame the pregnancy brain, it's getting really bad. Last week I went all the way to my doctor's appointment in Kelowna only to find out I was there on the wrong day.

Robyn asked if I was more nervous about the delivery or the motherhood: neither. I used to be terrified of delivery but I find as it gets closer, I get less nervous and very excited. It must be a natural anti-terror mechanism in the brain.

A Tarzan babbydaddy could be a good choice. Rugged, outdoorsy, healthy. A british daddy would be good too! I hear New Zealand men are jerks, or was that Australian men?

No comments: