Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF

Does anyone know Lindsay and Joe Loomis (used to be Lindsay Ackles)? They had a baby girl on Feb 22 and I am waiting for pictures! Linds if you read this, I forgot your email address!

How did the interview go Kirsten? Thanks a million for finding a BOB sign. I'll put it up as soon as I get it. My baby now sits like 2 inches from the steering wheel so even a small rear-ender would be dangerous, and people tend to drive a little crazy up here on the hill.

Not too much to report here. I won poker last night, dispite the fact that I am WAY too pregnant to still be playing... I'm usually nodding off halfway through the game. We're starting to get calls from people interested in buying our car (it just went in the paper yesterday) and with any luck it will go this weekend. Baby keeps getting bigger. She gets the hickups several times a day and they jolt me around. She also squashes me everywhere and kicks me in the ribs alot. Poor baby, she's so smooshed in there!

M&M both have the flu and are trying not to give it to Kaidyn. Speaking of M&M, Matt K found these pictures of them in our old photos. This was the first time we ever met Melissa. I think it was the summer of 2003.


No comments: