Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Welcome to the World Kaidyn!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MELISSA & MATT ON THEIR ADORABLE NEW LITTLE GIRL! KAIDYN IS BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER IN JULY.

Hello Everyone ~ It's been forever since I've blogged. Glad to hear that things are going well for each of you. I'm doing alright......I've been going thru a really tough time emotionally with another sickness in my family but my family and I are managing (Mom's side). Other than that just enjoying life in the fast lane like normal. The weather is driving me insane in Vancouver this year though.....last week we had about 7 inches of snow, then we got a couple days of sunshine and this morning it's raining!
Kirsten - Where in Vancouver are you and Drew moving?
Sammi & Robyn - HELLLOOOO! Haha!
Erin - Thank you for all the pictures they are beautiful! Makes me feel like I am not missing as much as I know I am......the whole family looks so happy in all of the pictures. How was Penticton?
Key - Hey lady how are you feeling? I haven't talked to you at all since your birthday...feels like forever! Give me a call or email or I'll do the same in the next couple weeks and we'll catch up.

That's it for me today...I am at work (it's 8:10am and I've been here for almost an hour! Yuck!) so I should start working again.....keep in touch and if I don't talk to you on blog hopefully I will see you when I am up in July/August.

No comments: