Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Travel and baby

OUCH! That whole process for Melissa sounds VERY painful! Holy shit! 9 lbs?! I weighed 5 lbs 4 oz, so that is crazy! So Keira, you're next, getting anxious about the delivery or more about having a new baby brought into this life? SOO glad baby is perfect!! But aren't smiles at this age just gas?!

Tell Matt I said thanks Keira, for suggesting Vegas. I have always wanted to go there, and it's not expensive at all for an all inclusive package there. I don't know if all of South America is under warning, but it would be cool to get to see Peru or something like that... hmm... I'll check into that. I know for sure that Cancun is though, and I really wanted to go there, but Cancun is in Mexico, not South America :P... Hmm Costa Rica sounds awesome! I could find myself a Tarzan there you mean :P and we could live in a hut and have sweet babies LOL. You have quite the imagination I must say, Keira. OMG going to the LOTR places doesn't sound geeky at all!! I totally want to!! I have a friend who moved there, so I could just stay with her. I have been doing some hard thinking about that. I'm not sure the shire would still be up, cause all those "doors" were manmade I think, but holy hell, I could see it all!! :) Hmm the UK sounds nice too. I have never looked into places to go and stuff there, and you make all your suggestions sound so awesome. THANKS so much for the suggestions, I will research them all.

What is new with everyone else? Thanks for the email about Friday, Ang... decide what you're doing yet?

No comments: