Thursday, March 09, 2006

hope this works

Hey guys,
I'm just seeing if blogging works for me now. I had to change my name and stuff because for some reason that me and Keira are still trying to figure out, it was bugged.

I have also been quite busy lately. I was supposed to be in Mexico for 6 months right now, but plans changed at the last minute because of two of my other friends so I am trying to plan another trip somewhere else. Anyone have any neat suggestions? I was thinking Cancun at first, but apparently I can't go there because of hurricane warnings. So I don't know... I was thinking Tofino or Las Vegas. Anyone been to either of these?

Also, I'm glad the shower went well :) and Keira, I still have a present for you.

Well I hope this works. I'll talk to you all soon.
Robyn

No comments: