Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yay!

Kaidyn is so precious! She's really fat and has her daddy's exact nose and mama's lips, and a little bum chin! M&M also have lots of pictures of course. They might come over on their way home from the hospital, hopefully today. My Matt is so sweet, he made them a frozen meal to bring home so that they wouldn't have to cook as much this week.

I have 6-8 weeks left, but now we're getting REALLY excited. Angelina's getting really big now and when she pushes her feet out I can feel her feet, bum and head all poking out in different places. Morning sickness is back, unfortunately, and I never know which days I'm going to throw up or be really queasy. And I'm still too busy, with tons of family stuff and lots of work. My last ultrasound was postponed so I still don't know whether I'm actually supposed to be on bedrest. We're also shopping for a new car, the clock's ticking! Matt finished another gruelling CGA exam on the weekend and is now on his third-to-last course, yay!

No comments: