Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hello everyone

First Kristen...Delta to North Vancouver is a long distance. I would recommend taking the skytrain and seabus. I would guess you could be in traffic for at least an hour and a half on a good day. At least you can get on the freeway and just ride it out to North Van. It all depends on the time of day if you are driving. I use to drive from Maple Ridge to Richmond everyday. I left for work at 5:00 am before rush hour started, and the drive took me only 45 mins. I left for home at 2:30 pm again before rush hour really started, and the drive took me an hour and a half. If there is some kind of accident or construction, I was in traffic for another hour or two. I would suggest looking for a place around the Burnaby/Vancouver broader and close to a bus route or skytrain.

I have a go; I didn't realize what time it was. I'll post again later,
- Sammi

No comments: