Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ceremony

I think there's some confusion about the ceremony location issue, so here's everything I know: some of the buildings are under construction and so it will be noisy. The grounds are small and other spots would still be noisy. The farthest area is booked anyway. I asked the OUC coordinator if they could stop constuction for an hour and she said no, but that she would get the constuction schedule and get back to me. So far she has not heard back from the constuctors. Our rain backup location is one of the buildings actually under construction. Sam, I don't know who the company is but I can drive by later; wouldn't it be something if it was yours?

Our criteria are simply that the location be available, nice, and accessible to my grandmas, who can't really walk. I spent all week and Matt and I spent all weekend looking up, looking at, and asking about alternate locations but to no avail. I guess we'll have to just give up, stay with OUC and pray that the ceremony isn't horrible and tacky.

No comments: