Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Stuff

Still waiting for the Reverend to get back to me about changing the ceremony time. I sure hope he changes his mind, or plans, or whatever caused this. I am cheesed about having to reschedule with so many people and cramming in the day stuff, but especially about having a horrible, wretched, monster gap between the reception and ceremony.

Anyway, Matt went to Moore's and found the Tux. He'll get on here soon and tell you men the style and colour and stuff.

Thanks dudettes for the help shopping for decorations, placecards, guestbook etc. Erin, how about next wednesday we go see the florist? We have to stop at the paintstore first to get a colour sample to leave them.

I need to send a list of poses to the photographer, please send me your ideas! Tanya, you said you had some, can you email or blog them to me?

No comments: