Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St Patty's

We just got back from Matt's surgery. They dug some freak extra teeth out of his jaw. Poor Sugar, he's sleeping with a mouthful of gauze and is supposed to just eat soup for the next couple days. Don't worry Dave, he'll be eatin' and boozin' again by the time you're here.

Responses to the blogs:
  • Kirsten, Ang&Bryce, Bill, thanks so much for your help with the dance music!
  • Erin, that's so cool of you to come decoration shopping. I can't do this monday because I have a wretchedly hard paper due that evening; can you do Easter Monday? If so Sam can come too becuase she's leaving town at 1:40 and that works out for your workout. We need a neato old set of encyclopedias so if anyone's grandma has one or you see one in a used book store, let us know.
  • Thanks Erin and Sam for the photos. Two down, four to go.
  • The cake will be delivered but the tuxes and flowers need to be picked up on the day.
  • Actually the flowers are not done; I need someone to go see them with me. That should be after we get the dresses.
  • Has anyone heard from Tanya? I haven't in a couple weeks and I'm not sure whether she's coming on Easter Saturday or whether she wants her hair done.
  • We can't decorate until that afternoon unless I pay to rent the room during lunchtime, and pay again to book during breakfast time, and again the night before.
  • Last I heard limosine rental was $100/hour and we'd be using one for several hours. Since everything is quickly climbing over 12 thousand dollars, and we sure as fuck don't have that much, I'll have to say no to the limo.
  • There is no location yet. The one we thought was a for-sure didn't pan out. Angela told me about a place called Kopje Park that I haven't been able to find yet; if that doesn't work I might jump out the window. So I still could use some help with that. But remember it's been two weeks so I've already looked at everywhere that is advertised. Incidentally, en route to school the other day Matt and I drove by the Guisachan House, which was ON FIRE.

There are a couple of really important things that I could use some brainstorming for but I'll let these sit for a bit first.

No comments: