Friday, March 04, 2005

Sunset

Well I did some resurch on your sunset delema and found out thatthe sun will set at 8:46 pm so that meands around 8:50ish 8:55ish it will be dark. but the sunset comes about 5-10 min before the sun starts to fall. so you have 15-20 min to get photos taken infront of the sunset.
Now I'm not sure about what you have planned about where to do the wedding. You said that that church could book you in for 12:30.I think that it may work.you wake up at 8 have a good healthy breakfast then book your makeup for 9.. or the girls can get there makup done at 9. so likely by 10ish you should be done makup. it only takes about a halfhour to do hair. but book it for an hour so now you are looking at 11. I read the stuff on the church and you can only use it for 2 hours. and that includes 1/2 hour before the wedding. so you still have and hour before you can actually get into the church to decorate it. that gices you enough time to get into your dress and stuff. Even if you hate the idea of a noon wedding I"m so positive that someone will thnk of something. you have a million bridesmaids that have a million ideas. I'm sure that someone is bound to throw you an idea that is great. This is just a minor set back. Ooooh and I love the sound of yor flowers. I wish I was getting a florest. oh and one last thing. Bridesmaids buy there own dresses right?

No comments: