Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Music

Hey Keira I just wanted to say that I am sorry about all of this shit happening. Even though I wont be at the wedding I was wondering if I can make the cd's? Are you haveing someone there or putting music over a sterio? If you are then I'm happy to say that I"m sure we have most music that you want. Drew has an huge extensive music collection since he is a musician and if we dont' have it we can download it. I can send you our your cd's within a wekk or two.. if you would like e-mail me a list of music that you want to play and if you want it in any order and stuff like that. I'll do anything eles you want me to as well. Dave could likely do this but I could also get a big pic of you and matt for the door of the reception.. or get you a guest book ready or anything you like.. I'm ready to do anything and send anything you want to you. good luck.. I love you
Kirsten

No comments: