Monday, March 21, 2005

You make me wanna La La!

Hello hello!
It's nice to see that a location for the reception was found, how far away is Kopje Park from OUC campus?? What a huge relieve of stress on Keira and Matt. Yay!

Erin et all - I arrive in Winfield at 7:48am on Friday! Keira - what are our plans for that day?? It's a holiday so there isn't much we can do off the list - I was thinking that we could find some photo shoot locations both at OUC and Kopje Park (for the wedding party/Bride 'n Groom pics). Is there anything else you want to do that day?

Saturday- Are we meeting at the Mall at 9:00am or somewhere else?? We need a location? Maybe a Starbucks or Coffee shop (mmm...morning coffee!). We will need to get the 3 most important object bought - Dresses/Shoes and Order flowers (Keira do you need to make an appointment with the florist?)

Sunday - Is there anything scheduled for this day?? If not,Keira and/or Erin do you want to road trip to Vernon??

Monday - I leave at 1:40pm (I think) and I have to be at the Greyhound in Winfield by 1:15pm. Are we only shopping for decorations this day? Do we know where? Can we also look at thrift stores i.e. Value Village for the old books etc?

How is Matt feeling??? Better, I hope.

Key/Ang - any suggestions of the decorating? Key- you and I discussed this issue awhile ago there is no way the wedding party is going to be able to decorate or at least not decorate everything. I think it's an excellent idea to get someone to help; Ang offered and what about your Mom, Jody or Nicole?

Erin is going to pick-up the flowers on the wedding day. Nolan or Dave can one of you pick up the tuxes??

Have the invitations been completed? What is the "Out By" goal?

I know Erin asked this before but I don't think it's been answered? Are we having a rehearsal dinner? If so, when?

Reminder - Only 25 days left to get your picture in to Keira! Don't forget!

No comments: