Monday, March 21, 2005

Kopje Park....

Kopje is about 10-15 min from Winfield....so I have been told... (I went the Vernon way, up past Predator Ridge when I went to see it). Keira.... I have tuesday off and will be going through winfield if you want to go check it out and find out how to get there... I have to work at the Kelowna station at 6pm though.. so it would have to be around 4:30 ish. If not then I am off Thursday too.... but then I am gone to the coast for the weekend for a wedding. If you want to take the girls to see it on the weekend then maybe we should try to go tomorrow or thurs. Well let me know... you can reach me at 838-6641 tonight or try my cell.

Did Eve (the lady from kopje) mention anything about whether or not they provide chairs or not?? If not...do you have chairs and how are you going to get them out there??

No comments: