Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Easter Weekend Etc.

Hey All!
Glad to hear Kopje Park is all booked and ready to go! Woohoo! I saw the pictures and it looks like a beautiful location, which will make for a beautiful ceremony and pictures (with no damn contruction workers). How far of drive is it from the park to OUC??
Chairs - Can you have them delivered to the park or is that more money?? Key does your Dad still have the truck? Can you ask him to pick up and deliver the chairs???
Rehearsal Dinner - Sounds perfect! I'm all for doing a practice and then ordering in or going out. Key & Matt - mentioned other activities for that night also, so maybe pizza or chinese ordered in would be best, let's talk about it this weekend.
Friday - I'm open to anything. Who all is available to do stuff on Friday??
Saturday - I think the bridal party having dinner together on Saturday is an excellent plan for anyone who can make it. Gives us a whole day/night to talk about wedding stuff.
Sunday - I would like to see the family also, if possible, but like i mentioned to Key before, I came up to do wedding stuff so if I don't see anyone besides her,Erin and Jill I'm totally okay with that. Erin - why don't you check with your Mom or whoever is holding the dinner on Sunday and check to see if the 4 of us can come?

No comments: