Friday, March 11, 2005

girly stuff

Keira I just wanted to thank you sooo much for all the help you have been. You have been such a great bridesmaid. I know that I"m not getting married for 4 months but it really helps that I know that I can count on you. I love how you have stepped in and asked if you could help setting up chairs and decorating.. I will be asking you and amy to join me picking wild and homegrown daisies for our wedding and we will also be having a picnic, kinda romantic girly stuff. I think that it is wonderful that you seem really interested in making me feel special on my wedding day. You are actually going out of your way to make sure things will go smoothly. Thank you for all of your ideas. God I don't think we could have put together a wedding without you since neither me or Drew have actually been to a wedding. we didn't know what a reception was until you explained the whole process to us.. thanks you for all of your patience.
you are a good person
kirsten

No comments: