Tuesday, March 15, 2005

hooray

Hooray!
Hey Sam thanks for talking to Keira and finding out how she was feeling. I'm glad that you took charge. Hopefully people will fallow your lead!Keira I have done all the music. I know other people are helping with it. Jill and Angela- I have 3 cd's worth of swing,80's, 70's and fun stuff to dance to. I"m sure everyone will be thinking.. OMG I haven't heard this in ages. I even put a little Doors on for you! I made a cd also of this awsome singer/jazz musician (even though I think my man is the best) named Mark Berube. Mostly piano, stand up bass (which I am planning to learn.. how hard can it be to violin or bass?) and accordian!I'll leave Dave for the dinner music. I beieve that he is doing it. if not then.. Jill??Erin- I"m sorry if you took offence to my last blog. Maybe talk to Keira??Will you guys being doing photo's in black and white or both? will you be using some of these photos that Dave's taking and putting them in your wedding photo album.. Dave isn't doing the wedding potography is he?well thats about it.Sam if you can think of anything eles I can do from across the contry away then tell me!cia!

No comments: