Sunday, March 20, 2005

Man you guy's!!!!!

Are you serious??? you still couldn't find it??? What are you doing on monday or tuesday??? if you want I will take you out there for a drive so you can take a look... : ) I work Monday night hough in Enderby at 6pm so it would have to be during the day then. Tues is all free. We should prob go when Matt could come too... but if not then I am sure he'll go with your judgment. : ) I really dont think there will be any problem with disturbances, especially with kids because it is so wide open down there. Nice manicured lawn, big huge pine tree's and right on the lake... best of all there is easy access because it is all flat, there is tons of parking and there are public washrooms. AWESOME VIEW! your right on the lake!!!

WOW! That was a long night last night hey!!! but I had so much fun!!!!!! I got home and into bed at 3:30am and was up again at 7 to go to work. Luckily I was able to sleep a bit when I got to the station though.

Well talk to you soon.... give me a call and let me know what you want to do....or let me know on the blog... chow.

No comments: