Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Man Show

Ok Men... I've received a report that this blog has become too girly, so we have to ugly it up a bit.

I'll let you know what I'm up to... Next weekend I'm headin up to visit the happy couple and shoot some photos for the invitaions and get to know Keira a bit more, seeing as I only met her the once.

The batchlor party is happening the Thursday before the wedding. Its just going to be a few of us and no strippers, but I promise it'll be as much fun as one can have on a Thursday night. If anyone who lives in the area can help me out by letting know where the places to be are in Kelowna or Vernon are, that be cool... I'll take care of all the props, games, transportation, etc.

I hear tuxedo info is on it's way soon. I don't know what else we have to discuss... What kind of flowers do you guys think are pretty?..... just kidding.

- Dave

No comments: